26 October 2010

3 times a charm (pipe cleaner set)




Another pipe cleaner set and brown/black coloring in the front hairline (for the first time ever, I'm not sure if I like the coloring pattern) My intent was to color only half of the hair strand but I didn't use my usual professional color (went to Walmart) and the color ran like crazy throughout my entire hair shaft and it looks more like a blue black than a black brown.  I will know by this weekend; my next off day, if I will be recoloring.  The dramatic contrast is not as noticeable with the pipe cleaner set. I love the set.

7 comments:

z said...

Your pipe cleaner curls are beautiful.

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks Dew! Practice is definitely making them more perfect.

QueenLi said...

Nice, Very Nice! I like the color too! *click name for updates*

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks Q.

Natasha -- MyDreadlocks.com said...

You've got patience - and strong arms - to try this three times. I saw the pics of your other attempts and they all looked nice.

Must try this pipe cleaner set since I've seen several ladies talk about this over the past month.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Pracice does make perfect I had to learn the hardway, lol.

Your curls came out really nice!

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks Natasha and V. I love the set also but get tired of the attention to and conversation about my hair; especially when I wear it any way but free styled.