10 October 2010

Big Mistake; Big Hair

I made a huge mistake!  Earlier today I posted photos of my pipe cleaner set; which I absolutely loved UNTIL I separated them.  I forgot to take into account the thickness of my hair and I forgot the reason I no longer roller set my entire head of hair.  I've come to discover that because my hair is soooo thick, it looks like I am wearing an over sized wig whenever I roller set my hair.  This, I find to be true, is the same effect I get when I separate the pipe cleaner set.  So because I hate looking like I have a hair helmet on, I ventured back to the PC's and have started over.  This time I used smaller sections and more PC's; 85 total.  Tomorrow when I remove them I will not be separating them.

I've also been noticing that my receding hair line is becoming more visible.  This doesn't bother me since my mom and one of my sister's has the exact same hair line and they look great.  It doesn't recede back very far from the front hair line.  Besides, I have enough hair for at least 2 other people.  I guess I have to acknowledge that I am getting older.





No comments: