09 November 2010
Re-ti and Coloring...Yes, again
I started tightening my hair a couple of weekends ago (October 30). I decided to do it in sections; one day at a time so I am still at it. I have been working doubles during the past week so that has slowed my hair process down. I have to complete the entire left back half and about 1/3 of the right back portion. It shouldn't take much longer. I also colored again prior to starting the re-ti - went back to the natural again. I was noticing my gray hair (which I don't mind) but I couldn't take the contrast of the 3 colors (my natural coffee brown, gray and the lighter red/brown). Now when the gray comes back, it will look much better around my hairline and at the roots. Not much else has changed with my hair so I'm not posting photos this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment