10 October 2010

Pipe Cleaner Set

After seeing my BFF's hair styled from pipe cleaner set, I decided I would give it another try.  The first time I attempted this set, my hair got tangled on the pipe cleaner and was hard to get out.  This time it was not.  She had recommended that I twist 3 cleaners together before setting my hair.  I started by twisting 2 together but as my patience is short I only completed about 5 in this manner before I just began setting it on individual cleaners.  I probably used a total of about 30-40 cleaners.  I had purchased 200 not knowing what to expect and with the intention of wrapping 3 cleaners together.  I think it was just as efficient with one cleaner as it was with 2 or 3.  I just found that more time consuming and since I already had 600+ locks to set, I didn't want to spend any more time than I had to on the ole hair.  Here are photos of my hair with the pipe cleaners right after installation and also some in which the cleaners had been removed.  Today is Sunday and I have decided to leave the sections together until I return to work  on Tuesday; at which time I will separate them and post more photos at that time.  Lets see how long this set lasts me and if it were worth the time that it took me to set it.








2 comments:

QueenLi said...

It looks good to me! Nice, very nice.
Take Care~
*click my name to see updates*

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks Q. Yeah, those photos were before I separated them. That's the look that I loved. lol.