I'm sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do. I've shampooed my hair and my carpets; cooked dinner, haven't gotten dressed (it's a good day for pj's) and pretty much just bored. So I figured I would play around and take some pixs. I just pulled my hair up after shampooing to keep it out of my face while I worked. I would really like to braid it or Bantu Knot it but I don't have the patience for all of that. I think the Cosmetology school is going to be added to my "to do" list for next week. Anyway, here are some pixs of my "thrown up" ponytail...lol....for lack of a better word. I'm really dreading the time when my hair get longer. It seems to multiply x 2000 , in density, with every inch of length and I'm not sure how much more of it I can truly take. It has been way too long since I've had long hair...now I remember why. Pray for me. This is an investment and wasn't entered into lightly but lawdy I forgot about my super thick hair.
Much Love, Ni



2 comments:
Didn't you just color your hair sister... What is the streak I c..Lol.. I wish I could have chilled. All I do lately is drive to football practice to basketball practice and games.
LMAO...yeah I colored it a couple of weeks ago ( if that long). I just made a smaller pony tail at the top of my head (which I didn't color) and colored the rest that I had previously colored lighter. I love your darker color. I may have to take it all dark now...lol
I remember those days...run, run, run. Drop this one off here, pick up this one from there...girlfriend I had 4 to cater to; but it's all good. That's what makes us good mothers and then great children.
Post a Comment