...I still have curl from my loop rod set and this is how my hair looked upon waking up and removing my loc soc. I received so many compliments from co-workers it was somewhat nerve wrecking. Every time I walked through the lobby, one Officer kept telling me how much body my hair had. She must have been really feeling the movement of my hair ...lol. I felt like I was back at installation stage again when I got a gazillion questions asked about my hair. People who don't know me just stare at my hair and even though I make eye contact and give them ample time to inquire or tell me what they are looking at, they never do. I guess my unintentional "don't mess with me" persona really makes me seem approachable...lol Even more unbelievable, especially for those of you who know me, is the fact that I am going to set my hair , today, on purple perm rods. My intention is to go purchase no less than 200 rods (for 636 locks) and set my hair and leave it in the rods over the long weekend. I should have curls FOREVER....lol. We'll see.


No comments:
Post a Comment