Yesterday I hung out with some Natural Sista's. We talked, laughed, drank, ate, made new friends, ate and drank some more and had a very good time. Much love to Jeanette; our lovely and accommodating hostess, Jenene and Patty. You ladies have such wonderful personalities. It was truly pleasurable hanging out with you.
Jeanette invited us to hang out at her lovely home; a home in which not one single inch does not scream "Jeanette". Every single thing in her home is personalized, hand painted and/or designed by Ms. Jeanette. I don't know where she finds the time. Even her outside areas are personalized. She has a very artful house. Lots of colors and in very good taste. Yes, I stole a few ideas and will be incorporating them into my new home. The first photo is of her outside walkway - PAINTED. Who does that? LOL. Thanks for sharing, Jeanette.
1 comment:
I'd love to come. I moved our meetup group(well you left, heheh) to facebook-columbus meetup, so spread the word. meetup charges to use their system. i'd love to connect consistently with some sisters-but it was also too much for me to handle on my own. happy holidays!
Post a Comment