16 September 2009

New Color

I did it. Today I colored my hair. I've graduated to 4 ounces of color and 6 ounces of cream developer. I certainly won't be coloring much more. I have entirely too much hair and it was a little messy trying to maintain all of it. I had color all over my face and ears...even had it on my arms. Although I usually color it my natural color when going darker, I decided to take it a little bit darker than my natural color - just because. I've not shampooed it out yet so I don't know what the final result will look like; not that I'm worried. I can always correct my color. here are pixs of my hair immediately after applying the color; before processing. I left a little of the reddish gold in the top - untouched.....just to jazz it up a little bit. Thanks Val, for giving me the complex about the red in my hair..lol. Much love to you.

No comments: