Today will be the last day that I will have to endure the fullness of my hair....at least for a few weeks anyway. I am scheduled for another Re-ti tomorrow morning and I can't wait. My hair, while not heavy, looks like it weighs a ton. It's so bad, my best friend didn't recognize me when she came to a cook out at my home last weekend...she told me that she was trying to figure out "who the hell that was with all of that damn red hair"...lmao....I'm still trying to figure that out also...lol. I have to admit, I do have a lot of hair and have always had a lot and even though I am aging - quite graciously I might add - and my hair is thinning it is not noticeable at all. Kathy Started 2 babies in my thinning areas about 16 weeks ago and they are doing fine. I have never braid or banded them as they are entirely too short for either and they have held up very well. I don't do anything differently to them then I do to the rest of my hair. I have processed many times why those 2 have held strong and the others needed braided and banded when they were started...things that make you go huhm...lol. *a few pictures before the big day (I know. All of my pixs look the same...lol One day I'm going to surprise everyone).
1 comment:
I feel like i'm looking at my own hair.
Post a Comment