Your hair looks amazing. I am even more amazed at the story you shared. When I was making my decision about locks, the hype about SL,s alone was a turn off. I am definitely a DIY girl, so the whole thing of paying big bucks to "learn" to take care of my own hair just did not compute for me. But, to each her own. Keep up the good work and I do hope you follow your intent to bless those who cannot afford the HYPE! Peace!
Thanks Afrolady. I can understand completely about the SL Hype...I'm not into that either. I just loved the look...didn't necessarily care how I got it and now I see that there are many ways to get "the look". As I was just sharing with another reader, I have decided that is not for me. I have to believe 100% in what I invest in and there are just some tactics/techniques that I do not agree with. Again, thanks for the comments and thanks for stopping by my blog. Be Blessed!
5 comments:
Wow! Your hair looks great and has grown/progressed so much.
Wow
@hairgrease, thanks for the comps and yes my hair has really grown. I'm not sure where we (me and all this hair) are going from here...lol.
@V, thanks Ms. Lady.
Your hair looks amazing. I am even more amazed at the story you shared. When I was making my decision about locks, the hype about SL,s alone was a turn off. I am definitely a DIY girl, so the whole thing of paying big bucks to "learn" to take care of my own hair just did not compute for me. But, to each her own. Keep up the good work and I do hope you follow your intent to bless those who cannot afford the HYPE! Peace!
Thanks Afrolady. I can understand completely about the SL Hype...I'm not into that either. I just loved the look...didn't necessarily care how I got it and now I see that there are many ways to get "the look". As I was just sharing with another reader, I have decided that is not for me. I have to believe 100% in what I invest in and there are just some tactics/techniques that I do not agree with. Again, thanks for the comments and thanks for stopping by my blog. Be Blessed!
Post a Comment