04 January 2012

Piggybacked Perm Rod Set


This set was placed after my last re-ti.  Next month I will celebrate my 5th anniversary of being locked.  Maybe I will celebrate by doing another style....pull out the ole cosmetology skills..lol.

5 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

you don't know how excited I am I sound like Dee from what's happening when she goes OOOOOOO! I have been wanting to do a piggy back set for a while! so did it take longer to dry & was it extremely heavy on your head? the curls look amazing,thanks for posting

anthia-ofo said...

What's a piggy-watcha-ma-call-it set??

Locs2Envy said...

@ Euphoria...duh me. I responded to this on the other post...fatigue makes you crazy sometimes.

@Anthia, a piggy back set is just the way the rollers or perm rods are placed in your hair; on top of each other, hence the name piggy back...like you are carrying someone on your back ie piggy backing.

z said...

Your curls came out so lovely!

Locs2Envy said...

Hey Dew, It's been a while. Thank you; yes they did. I love this set.