Finished my re-ti on Tuesday (27th). I used the latch hook tool and only latched 2 locks together (which were easily separated) this time.
I had contacted my consultant to inform her that I needed to reschedule; didn't hear from her for over a week and I contacted, via phone and email, another consultant who has yet to call me back so I took matters into my own hands.
I must say that there is a certain sense of satisfaction in doing my own hair - once it is completed, of course. With that being said, I think I am going to continue doing my own hair and keep my $150 in my pocket. I do a much better job than my consultant does anyway. It just looks "finished" whenever I do it...edges and all and I can get by for at least 8 weeks before I have to tighten again.
No comments:
Post a Comment