13 September 2011

12 Plait Braid Out


Last night, after shampooing my hair, I pulled out the ole Silk II foam wrap lotion and proceeded to set my hair in braids; 12 braids to be exact.  The icing on the cake is that I sat under the dryer.  Unbelievable. The words myself and dryer are never used in the same sentence.  It wasn't as bad as I remember.  Thank God!  the foam wrap is activated by heat so I had to sit under the dryer.  Previously I would used the product without the dryer and hated it.  It also has an element to it that helps the hair to dry at an increased rate.  I love the way my hair turned out and it is set very well.  I have an event to attend this weekend so I am truly hoping it is a strong and lasting set. 

4 comments:

Yasu said...

Your braid out is lovely! It is about that time to pull out the old dryer, I know! Love the coloring tips you share also!

Kreyola said...

It came out GREAT! What dryer did you use and how long did you sit under the dryer?

Locs2Envy said...

@ Yasu, thank you very much. @ Kreyola I used a professional hooded dryer and I sat under it for about 30 minutes; which is definitely a record for me. Thanks for the comps.

z said...

This is a lovely braid out and you did a great job!