02 July 2009

Time for a Color Change - AGAIN

I think I broke my record. It has been a good while since I have colored but I'm in the process of coloring as I type. ..OK, coloring is complete and I am very satisfied with the outcome. It looks somewhat like my last coloring job which I find very strange since I used 2 very different colors (blonde and red) this time.

4 comments:

Penny said...

The color looks great on you. I love that red. One day when my locks are long enough I would love a few highlights or I should say color lifts in the front but I need to see it on someone first. You wear that color well because not all color looks good on everybody no matter what they think. Your hair looks healthy. Do u mix colors? How do you know what to pick that will compliment your skin tone. I used to use a Luminizer.

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks P,

My hair is pretty healthy because I continue to condition it regualarly - regardless of what people say shouldn't be done to locs - my hair is the same as it was pre-loc and has the same needs. Yeah, I always mix 2 colors just because I don't want to see someone else with my color...LOL. I pick my colors according to the base color...I usually go with red, orange or gold base colors...never green; just because my skin has an orangey tone to it sometimes. I say go for the color.

Anonymous said...

Finallly!!!!

Look at all that growth! By the way - loving the colour. :)

Locs2Envy said...

I go for my Re-ti this weekend...actually dreading how much longer it's going to hang. Thanks for the comps on the color. I love it.