...is coming up this Sunday...I can't wait. I have major new growth. Below are some Pre Re-Ti pixs, complete without many visible parts. I'm also considering taking the Re-Ti class in September; even though I have no intention of tightening my own hair, especially on a regular basis but since the Governor has not decided on the State's budget yet, I need to be prepared in the event he hits my paycheck any harder than he already is. I've been mandated to take 20 unpaid days during the next 2 years...which wouldn't be so bad except that they have already starting deducting the money from my paycheck and will continue to do so for the next 23 1/2 months. So I get to work for 80 hours but only get paid for about 76 hours. I used to also get 40 hours of personal time which I won't be getting for the next 2 years either....somehow they are supposed to make all of these "concessions" up to us after the two year "crisis" passes. Isn't that some bull... Well, I'm going to leave that alone. I'll be sure to post pixs this weekend - after my session.
No comments:
Post a Comment