19 July 2009
It's Done....Another 8 weeks has passed
I can see scalp again....well, partially anyway. My appointment was at 9 am and we, or should I say Kathy, finished a little before 3:00 pm. I didn't have any issues or locs that were in need of repair. Kathy says that my hair is growing really fast; no surprise there because it always has grown really fast. She liked my color and is thinking of coloring her own soon. I forgot to take my camera to her house with me so i wasn't able to take pictures of her hair or her daughters - which I wanted to post. She says that she will send me some that I can add to my blog so I will post as soon as I receive them. Now, I have to decide what to do with my hair. I love the whole concept of free styling but it's getting to long now so I have some decisions to make like (1) Do I do something to it myself -roller set, twists, etc or (2) start going to the beauty school and let someone "practice" different styles on my hair. I'm thinking of the latter. They have to learn some how, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment