28 May 2014

Perm Rod set into an Afro- NOT!!

Here I used a combination of 3 perm rods (about 8 packs or 96 rods) to get the desired effect.  It took approximately 1.5 hours to place the rollers & as of right now (typing while under the dryer) it has been 2 hours & 10 minutes of dry time.  No I am NOT happy but I will survive! 

I spritzed my hair with a combination spray of grape seed oil, conditioner and water as opposed to a full shampoo.  I would be under the dryer twice as long if my hair was completely wet.  I then spritzed each rolled section with SilkII Foam Potion Wrap Lotion.  When my hair is completely dry I will apply grape seed oil to each curl.

Well, no Afro.  My hair is too long. No amount of hair pins or bobby pins helped.







No comments: