16 May 2014

Bentonite Clay Facial and hair Detox





I have seen so much information about the benefits of Bentonite Clay I thought I would give it a try.  It was awesome.  My face felt very smooth for well over a week & my skin feels alot firmer.  I have began taking clay & Epsom salt baths. The experience is amazing.

The clay, in my opinion, was a little difficult to get out of my locs.  It also pulled so much "gunk" out of my locs that some of it remained trapped within the lock.  I used Raw ACV to remove this residue.  I was not aware that there was so much "stuff" within my locs.  I think I am going to stop using all shampoos on my hair & use baking soda & ACV all of the time....BUT, I've noticed that this concoction lightens my hair tremendously.  I am not sure how I will feel about that but for right now I am rocking a very beautiful sunset goldish color.  Love it!

Bentonite Clay is a negatively charged ion.  It is very powerful & very effective in healing.  It carries a very strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s minerals for the body to use. Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.

I have decided to incorporate Bentonite into my daily regime.  I ingest 2 tablespoons, in water, a day as well as bathe in it nightly.  

No comments: