13 July 2014

7 1/2 (almost) year Re-ti Complete & Bentonite Clay inquiry answered

I starting tightening my hair on Fri. July 11 and as of now Sun. July 13, it is complete. Thank God!. 

Someone asked me if I had any ill effects from using the Bentonite clay on my hair.  They stated that the clay was the reason they removed their locks (due to damage from inability to remove clay from their hair completely).  As I explained in my earlier post, I loved what the clay did to and for my hair.  YES, it was somewhat difficult to remove.  HOWEVER, once I increased the water pressure at the shampoo bowl, it came out without a problem.  Therefore, my advice to anyone considering applying the clay (or other thick penetrating items) to the hair is to have it done professionally IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A HIGH PRESSURE FAUCET at your disposal.