These photo are of my locs before coloring, after coloring and after lightening the color. Yeah, I was bored and after playing in V's locs for 2 days straight and coloring her locs, the bug hit me. To check out her locs, go to my
newest page . The new page will be dedicated solely to my clients and this one will still be about my journeys. Looking at these photos, despite the fact that I have put chemicals in my hair twice in the last week, I think I am going to have to tone my lightening job down a little. Of course no more chemicals but maybe a soap cap with work. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Nice, very Nice!
I am not logged-in, but if you click my name it will take you to my blog.
Take care
Hey Girl good to hear from you.
Didn't know you started a new blog. I'll become a follower, love the name!
I have a new blog as well.
Check me out sometimes,
http://www.locks-n-motion.blogspot.com
Hello Q, thank you so much for the comps. I will definitely check you out and add you to my roll.
Hi V, how are you? Thanks for following me on this adventure and for the comps on the name. I will check you out and put you in my blog roll.
What is a soap cap?
I need you to come out with a photo/coffee table book on your work and how to dye locks.
Please and thx. LOL!
Hey Sophia, a soap cap is the left over color mixed with shampoo and water. You put this in your hair to refresh or, in my case, tone down a lighter color. I'll post new pixs as soon as I take my twists out so that you can see the difference.
A book sounds like a great idea....if only I had the time...lol. I think the blog will have to do for now. Thnx for your vote of confidence.
Post a Comment