02 July 2010
Soap cap and color
V' colored her hair again prior to us going to Chicago. She wasn't totally happy with the dark roots in contrast to the white ends so she changed them. I on the other hand was not feeling the brightness of my ends so I did a soap cap to darken them up. I love my hair color now and after I get my re-ti this coming Thursday, I am going to really be loving my locs again. V, still is not quite satisfied with her locks despite all of the compliments that she has been receiving. We were just speaking of how tired we are of talking about our hair. We thought that all of the compliments/comments that we received in the beginning would fade away. They have not. V has noticed that white men have really taken notice of her hair. They love it! Here are photos of our new colors. My style is the result of a twist out.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice, Very Nice! ;)
Take care
I love the colors I think they are awesome. It seems that majority of our compliments come from caucasians.
@Queen, thank you so much!
@V, thank you also. Isn't it a sad state when our own people don't acknowledge and/or accept us for who we are and our own uniqueness.
Post a Comment