Well, looking through my locs, I have discovered 6 that all half the size of the others so I guess when I thought that "slight snip" didn't harm them I was wrong. They're gone....but luckily I have lots of hair and it's not noticeable even though they are right in the top....thank God I didn't do the back, or I may have been completely bald and very upset. The weird thing about the short locs is that I have not seen one of them laying anyplace around the house so I don't know where they feel off...creepy. So, with that being said, I think I will be making an appointment with Kathy real soon.....sorry DIYer's I couldn't hang....the thought of tightening my own hair again in as unappealing as eating raw eggs.
On a more personal note, I will definitely be leaving State Employment....Doctor's orders. Adjustment period in process. A salon 5 minutes from my home is calling my name.
2 comments:
I totally understand your DIY concern. It can be quite difficult even with less locs than yours. Do what you have to do to make your life easier. Keep us updated about the new business.
Thanks A, I think my DIY experience was very short lived. I am calling it quits already....lol. The Grand Opening for my new venture is scheduled for the 17-19 of this month.
Post a Comment