
I have finally taken the time to cornrow my hair and try to give it a different look for some weekend events that I was scheduled to attend- one of which was my daughters B-day celebration (that's her in pix). On Friday I shampooed, conditioner and braided my hair. I sat under the dryer for 2 hrs and went to bed. Saturday evening, my hair was still slightly wet...note: ladies who complain about thin hair; be careful of what you ask for...lol. At any rate, here are pictures of the outcome.
3 comments:
I like it!!!! I will do it when my hair is longer in the front
Love the new color! I have been looking for your blog becuz I didn't know the name changed. Glad to see you are doing well.
Thanks Penny...I see your hair is coming along wonderfully.
Nat, welcome back. Sorry for the inconvenience. I see your hair is beautiful also.
Post a Comment