18 August 2009

Locs in the Big Easy

Posted by Picasa
A much needed vacation to the Big Easy was great. I won big money on a $20 bet at Harrahs Casino, I ate well, and drank without concern of having to drive anywhere and my hair was perfect, as usual. I did absolutely nothing to it witht he exception of placing it in my loc soc at night. I got caught in heavy rain on Monday and was not fazed by it at all. People were looking at me like I was crazy, walking in the pouring rain. I didn't mind. It felt wonderful. I was able to find a few hats that actually fit over top of my locs. Much love to Nawlins and the wonderful people there.

2 comments:

CheLouissaint said...

Work those hats!!! I love all the pictures. Inspiring me to use my camera a little more.

How have you been?!

Locs2Envy said...

Girl I was clowning with a friend in New Orleans. I've been good. Thanks for asking.