16 June 2009

New Beginnings

OK, here's to starting over yet AGAIN. I had to go deeper undercover due to the custody changes with my employer. So I'll go back to my last post; last re-ti. I thought I'd start at the beginning; sort of then and now photos. These are photos of my hair during the various stages of locking. They were taken (L-R) at 21 months, 10 months and 3 months. It had been 8 weeks since my last Re-Ti. I lost a partial lock from around my edges - the first since the very beginning when I lost 2 babies. This new lost was just dangling by a string and I instructed Kat to just go ahead and cut it off. I'm not sure what happened to it. I know hair lines are the most fragile area of my head so maybe one of my tie-backs put a little too much stress on it. I'll have to be more careful in the future. It took Ms. Wonderful only 5 hours to tighten me up, but since I lost a lock, I'll have to go back in about 4-5 weeks for my edges to get serviced and then 8 weeks for a complete Re-ti. I'll post photos of my current hair state at a later time.

No comments: