28 June 2009

...Can't forget about the hair

The Oh so THICK hair....here it is in all of it's glory. I haven't done a thing to it today except to pull it up - as you see it - to work in my yard. I lost my loc soc; which I would have used to hold it out of my face, when I went to Arlington Virginia a few weeks ago (I think that is where I lost it. That's that last place I think that I had it) anyway, I had to order another one to replace that one and a second one for a back up. I ordered large ones this time since the hair is getting so thick and long. Thanks Ayana (Glory locs)! You're a life saver. I should have them tomorrow so I'll be sure to post pictures of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's looking so nice and full. Keep up the progress.

Locs2Envy said...

Thick it most certainly is...LOL. Thanks again.