
Hello all, my life has been crazy for the past few months which is why I haven't had the time nor inclination to post anything. Here's what's been going on with me:
- Purchased a new home in April (the whole process was mentally draining and very time consuming)
- Had my grandmother's antique bedroom set repaired and restored and had to fight to get it delivered as scheduled (dealin with "us").
- Purchase a new vehicle in May (Mother's day gift to myself for being mom and dad to my children)
- My youngest son graduated high school in May (Had to plan the party of all parties- lasted 3 days)
- Prison population changed from Sex Offenders to General Pop....can't tell you when that happened - my employers sneaked that one in on my during all of the other madness that I was dealing with....LOL
- My brother was hospitalized for 6 weeks (now in a convalescent home). They said it was terminal cancer for the first 3 weeks; then they said that they didn't know what it was for about another week; then they discovered his appendix had burst...he's on the road to recovery so I'll leave that alone.
- Found out yesterday that my other brother has diabetes (large sore on his arm and in his neck which required lancing )....and so TODAY
I got up early, worked in my yard for 4 hours and now I'm chillin......Enjoy the pictures from the "happier" days of these past few months. Much love!
6 comments:
Dang Nihu...
I wouldn't have had the desire to post either. You have had a plate full. I know you r handling it mamma/daddy(ref to your post about being mom and dad). As your internet buddy I am very happy for you. I am sorry to hear about your brothers. I am just shaking my head in disbelief at the doctors with the poor diagnosis. I can relate though. THey thought I had a collapsed lung and all I had was pnemonia and had to get all kinds of scans however I have breathing issues still. All this talk about doctors makes me wanna get a physcial. I havent gone to a general doctor for about 7 years. What is your son going to do??
P,
Thanks for the love girlfriend. I'm just glad it's all over. I feel you on the breathing issues. I thought someone had their damn hand over my nose and mouth back in November...I couldn't even suck up no air: Thought I was dead for sure...they (Docs)went from Asthma (wrong), heart (physical -wrong but said it might be mechanical so I have to go back and get it tested for mechanical probs) and still don't know what is causing it. I have been trying to diagnose my self via the net and I think it has something to do with my digestive tract...in thinking back, I have noticed a lot of burping....never used to burp even after eating...now, if I eat more than a hamburger happy meal from McDonald's my breathing gets strained...so I have to continue my search for a cure...just paid off the last of the doctor's bills that kept telling me absolutely nothing from November to January.
My son thinks working is the greatest thing in the world....wants to wait a year to go to college...we'll see. He spends all of his money on his car. Now he is talking about getting an apartment so he will get a dose of reality.....He turns 18 this Sunday (yippee).... Be Blessed!
Check out web md.com and look up sarcodis..(that disease bernie mac died from) spelling unsure but its something I will look further into inregards to my breathing. I will start coughing really badly when excercising and the breathing is really shallow almost go in a car accident behind it. I started hyperventilating and passed out but was coherent enough not to crash and called 911. Take care.. I am too young for these medical issues and so are you.. Go to the doctor and be well...We gotta take care of ourselves..
Sarcoidosis...(gotta love the computer; it finishes words that I start typing which is how I found what you were talking about...LOL). Girlfriend we aren't claiming any of that stuff. You be careful out there. That's pretty scary - driving and getting sick. Thank God you were able to make that phone call for help.
Congrats! Also you look lovely.
Thank you, RCB.
So glad it is over...LOL
Post a Comment