17 February 2013

Tiauna's New Interlock Installation












Today, my niece, Tiauna took the plunge into the lock world. I have offered to complete her installation free of charge for quite some time.  She would not budge.  Although she was natural she was not ready to take the big leap.  One day she posted a photo on fb of herself with a latch hook style...it looked similar to my pipe cleaner set that I just happened to still be sporting on this particular day.  The rest, as they say, is history.  Her locks were installed using the interlocking method. It took approximately 5 hours to complete.  She has not counted them yet so I don't know how many she has. 

4 comments:

Kittylocks said...

well done they look really good

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks Kittylocks. I can't wait for them to start budding.

Unknown said...

Total count is 121 locs

Locs2Envy said...

@Tiauna Evans - You worked me girl friend but glad you finally came on over to the natural side.