Well as I posted after my last re-ti, my hair was tightened in under 6 hours. I found out why. My hair began to look a hot mess AGAIN shortly after having it re-tightened. When I came back from the cruise I vaguely recalled thinking that my hair needed to be done. About 2 weeks later it was definitely apparent that it needed to be tightened. When I thought about it I realized that it had barely been 4 weeks since my last session. HERE WE GO AGAIN..was my thought. Then I realized something....she had been in school all day, I had been at work since 5am and her husband and child was due home before 6pm; she finished my hair at 5:45pm. Therefore, she was on a mission and in the process my hair got slighted. I mean how do you go from months of being tightened in 8 hours down to under 6. I don't think she completed the required rotations on my locs. Therefore, today, I just completed my own re-ti. I've been working on it for the past few days and while I hate doing my own hair, I hate to just "give" my money away.
I have a hair party scheduled for tomorrow so I will make sure I take plenty of photos and add them later. I have put my hair in some two strand knots and I will take it down in the morning. Photos coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment