05 October 2012

I'm back.....and still loving my hair

I've been away from blogging for a minute....felt like there wasn't a whole lot of change in my hair; and I still really don't but since it's been a few months I thought I'd post anyway.  Oh, just in case you are wondering why some photos are missing from some of my post it is due to the fact that when I goggled my name those photos came up.  Due to the nature of my profession that is NOT a good thing; therefore they were removed.  All future photos will be faceless or semi faceless for security and privacy reasons.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am leaving for an eight (8) day cruise to the Southern Caribbean in the morning so I had to come up with a hair style that would last and that required minimum maintenance.  Dew Drop did a video on loc knots which I modified a little to suit my needs and the photos below are the knots as well as the complete take down.  Thanks Dew!  Still loving your videos.  I think this is my hair style for the rest of my lock life...lol.  Love it.








No comments: