14 August 2011

4 1/2 year re-ti

Today I returned to my loctician to have my hair tightened.  DIY was good while it lasted but for me and my schedule it was entirely too time consuming.  It only took 5 1/2 hours (a record) for Kathy to tighten my hair.  I looked in the mirror and found one loc, dead center in my middle part, that was not tightened and of course it was found after I left so I had to tighten it myself.  Truly hoping that there are not others that were missed thus helping to contribute to my record re-ti-. On a more positive note, it felt good having someone else do my hair.  Again, I am noticing that my edges are not included in many of the locs at the hairline and I am not feeling the "messy" look so in a week or so I may be hitting just the edge locs myself so that I can give it a fresh look...not sure why someone trained in the SL method can't get a better finish then this when someone, ie myself, gets a wonderfully finished look that lasts for weeks.  For the most part my hair still looks the same.  I am, however, noticing that I have a few locs which I taken off like a weed and has surpass the length of the other locs; as is noticeable in the photo which is taken from the rear. 










2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 4 Years! Your locks are gorgeous! When I had locks I had a few locks that thought they were running a race too!

Locs2Envy said...

Thanks V., glad to see that you are coming back to the lock world.