07 April 2011

Locs2envy Product Reviews

Product Reviews





I've used Shea Nut Oil for many years and I am finding that many people don't know that Shea exists in this form.  I love it.
It is extracted directly from the nuts of the shea tree and gives you the same benefits as the shea butter, however it can be easier to use as a deep conditioner, hot oil treatment, and also can be used as a cooking oil. Shea nut oil moisturizes skin while clearing lines and wrinkles. Shea nut oil heals split ends, makes a great pomade, and also can be used as a hot oil treatment. Shea nut oil soften hands. My Shea Nut Oil is made in Mali.

Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Seed Oil.





I also use Grape Seed Oil.  This is somewhat lighter than the Shea but it works great also.   Grapeseed oil is a vegetable oil pressed from the seeds of various grapes. This all-natural oil has numerous beneficial uses. It is famous for its plentiful antioxidants, high amount of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Beta-Carotene. Has a shelf life of one year. Made in South Africa.
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.






The old school favorite that I use is Jojoba Oil.  This oil gives me radiant, soft skin and hair.
This rare luxury oil is derived from the desert plant Simmondsia Chinesis and heals your skin without leaving you feeling greasy or sticky. Massage a few drops of the oil on the skin to heal lines, wrinkles, irritation while soothing and moisturizing your skin. You'll feel silky smooth and experience a beauty you may have never experienced otherwise! Use in hair to have a shiny, soft lustrous locks! the 100% pure jojoba oil  that I use is made in South Africa.

Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

Jojoba oil can help with dry, weak, brittle hair. It can be used in color-treated or permed hair and have the same results. Jojoba oil rids the scalp of dandruff, moisturizes dry hair, gets rid of fizz, detangles, repairs dry damaged hair, and adds shine and gloss.
Can be used as a leave-in conditioner:   place a small amount in your hair, rub your hands together and wipe the oil though your hair. You can either leave it in or wash it out with a mild shampoo. You can also add 2 tbsp. of jojoba oil into the bottle of your favorite shampoo.  I alternate adding this oil and my other favs to my spritz bottle that has water in it.

What jojoba oil can do for you:
- Moisturizes dry or flaky skin
- Clears and minimizes pores while clearing skin of blemishes
- Helps to prevent wrinkles and lines
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and supple
- When used as a hair conditioner; leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Use as a scalp treatment to relieve dry scalp or dandruff while moisturizing your hair.
- Can be used as a soothing massage oil.
- Use jojoba oil to cut your fragrance or essential oils. Will make your fragrance an excellent skin conditioner as well!
- Aids in the healing of psoriasis and eczema.


Well, that's my product review for today.  I think the next time that I post, I am going to go out of the natural world and talk about a product that I use for those with relaxed hair.  

No comments: