13 September 2010

Still looking good


It has been about 4 weeks since my DIY re-ti and my hair looks better than it ever did after any of my "professional" tightenings.  What a shame.  I know it's all business but I now feel like I was being pimped.

At any rate, here are some photos that have been taken since my re-ti....roots are still visible and the "fuzzies" are very minimal. Unbelievable.  I have also colored (black cherry) my hair since the re-ti but the color didn't hold for some strange reason; I think it was the brand...one in which I never use. Today I will be coloring again; same color but different brand name.  The bottom photo was taken today. As you can see, my hair is still holding very well.

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks are loooking good, are your color choices are fierce!

Locs2Envy said...

Hello Ms. V.

How are you? Thanks once again for the comps.