FINALLY, my hair has been re-tightened. Happy belated 3 year tightening to me. As always, much love to Kathy who has been at the mercy of my hair for the past 3 years. Although it looks as if each original individual lock has multiplied several times, it still only took her 5 hours to tighten my hair. It has been 9 weeks since my last visit to her. I'm not really noticing many changes in my hair, other than the growth, but I think my locks are getting skinnier - not sure but it looks like it to me. Kathy has always said that they were small but I didn't see them as being that small, but now I do. NEXT APPOINTMENT ON SUNDAY MAY 2 AT 7:30 AM....Enjoy the pixs.
4 comments:
Better late than never, your locks are looking good to me. Have you adjusted to the new color yet?
Hey Ms. Lady, thanks, as always for the comps. The color is still growing on me although I get a lot of comments and compliments about it. I actually considered taking it back but it's getting so thick and took me so long to properly shampoo, rinse, condition etc, that I have swore that I wasn't going to color any more...lol
PS. I have been trying to congratulate you on your new addition but for some reason I can't get the full pop up box. I changed my setting to "full page" for comments (since it did the same thing to me when I was trying to respond to your post) but I still can't leave a comment on your page...any way, a great big congratulations to you and your family. Your baby is beautiful.
Your locks are gorgeous. I really like the darker color on you.
Post a Comment