21 February 2010

BeWeave It or NOT

I can't believe the number of people who have asked me, today, questions about my "weave". The questions ranged from the store of purchase, the manufacture, the style, the color number and on and on. I couldn't believe it and NEVER have I been so tired of discussing my hair. I think today's conversations even topped the inquiries that I received when I first got installed (if that's believable). I decided I would come home and take some photos to see what all of the hype was about. I guess, due to the unbelievable thickness, I could see how some people would think that I have weave. To me, it is still just a braid out and the attention was UN-BEWEAVEABLE...LOL

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Well I guess it's hard for some people to believe that black women, can have long and thick natural hair. The braidout looks really nice, and I'm loving your new color!

Locs2Envy said...

Isn't that unbelievable. I used to get similar comments whenever I wore my relaxed hair a certain way. Thanks for the comps on braid out and color. I'm still trying to adjust to the color....I think it may have been too drastic...lol.