It was a very long process. You begin by detoxing the hair and then you apply aminos.
This is my take on the procedure/product.
1. It's a lengthy process
2. The detox removes EVERYTHING out of your hair/scalp including moisture, oils etc.It's been about 4 weeks and I am just beginning to feel like my hair is moist again. However, it never broke etc. Replacing moisture is a must. In the future, I will incorporate this into the initial treatment.
3. The pre treatment shedding has almost stopped completely; even after shampooing
4. My locks are elongated somewhat but still maintain their natural curl pattern
5. My hair does not soak up the humidity from the air therefore it is laying flatter/nicer.
6. My color is very dramatic. I have been wearing this color for many years and have never gotten so many requests as to the color of my hair.
7. My hair lays flatter than pre treatment; that is taking some getting use to but overall I really like the system. Will I apply it to my hair again? The detox for sure, not so certain about the aminos....
2 before, 2 during (took a lunch break/drive & 2 after pics.
![]() |
| before treatment 1 |
![]() |
| before treatment 2 |
![]() |
| Aminos still on hair 1 |
![]() |
| Aminos still on hair 2 |
![]() |
| finish 1 |
![]() |
| finish 2 |






No comments:
Post a Comment