Locs 2 Envy

Hair in Motion is healthy, hydrated hair!

29 October 2014

October - Then (2012) and Now (2014) Re-ti @ 7 years, 8 months

2012 braidout
 I just finished my re-ti yesterday.  It took 3 days.  I have started taking biotin (October 13, 2014). I can really tell a difference in my hair growth for this short time period.  I normally complete 5-6 rotations when tightening my hair in 6 weeks.  This time I was able to complete between 10-12 rotations in the six week period of new growth.  My next re-ti will consist of growth from biotin for the entire 6 weeks.  I can't wait to see if there is a major difference this time. 

.

2014 pre re-ti
2014 re-ti

2014 right after re-ti free style
roller set- next day

complete re-ti loop rod set

Posted by Locs2Envy at 12:40:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Locs2Envy
Anywhere The Wind Blows, United States
I was a Sisterlock wearer who appreciates the versatility of our hair. Although I am natural, as a licensed stylist, I support the entire hair care profession and have a passion for all hair types; from natural to weave and everything in between. As of December 10, 2024 I've begun my new loc journey.
View my complete profile

Nihu's Loc Facts

Second installation (braidlocs) date: December 10, 2024 Total locs: approximately 243 locs; starting length approximately 4-6 inches; time it took to install 8 hours and 55 minutes; total costs: free SL Installation Date: February 11-12, 2007
SL Installation Time: 18 Hours
SL Installation Length: 1 -1.5 Inches
Total SLocs Installed: 636
Cost: $350 install; $25/hr re-ti
Consultant: K. Pack

DIY (Nihuru's Knots) Date: April 24-26, 2010
DIY Length: Various 6-12 inches
Total DIY Locs: approx. 636
Groomed: April 24-26-2010
Loctician: Nihuru

New Consultant: T. Hamilton
Hire date: 2 January 2012
SL re-ti time: 8 hours
Cost $30/hr
SL Grooming: 30 January 2012

DIY (Nihuru's Knots) Date: January 15-18, 2013
DIY Length: Various 9-15 inches
Total DIY Locs: approx. 636
Front Groomed: January 15-18, 2013
Loctician: Nihuru

New Consultant: Freda Wormley
Hire date: July 27, 2015; First Re-ti August 24, 2015
SL re-ti time: approximately 6 hours
Costs $30/hr

DIY (Nihuru's Knots) Date: September 5, 2015

Big Chop March 27, 2016

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2025 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2024 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2014 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • October - Then (2012) and Now (2014) Re-ti @ 7 ye...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)

A Closer Look...

  • Home
  • Many Faces of ME
  • PHOTOS

Blogs I follow

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.