I absolutely love my new consultant. It is so obvious that she takes pride in her work. She gave me 5 much needed new babies. Who would have thought that after 5 years I would still be birthing babes. She had suggested that I come in every 6 weeks due to it taking her 8 hours to re-ti my hair when I wait 8 weeks. Today was exactly 6 weeks since she last tightened my hair and it took her 7 hours. Over the year, at $30 per hour to tighten, I would be paying $1820 if I go every 6 weeks for 7 hours each visit (8.666 x $210.00= $1820) as opposed to going every 8 weeks for 8 hours each visit and only paying $1560. (6.5 x $240.00 = $1560) Even though I am paying more per visit at 8 weeks I am saving approximately $260 for the year; that's a whole re-ti with $20 to blow someplace else. With that in mind I am going to continue going every 8 weeks. My next appointment is April 9.
5 comments:
Lol@ still birthing babies! That is awesome!
Your hair looks great!
@V, it feels like new borns again....although I am not sure how to band them since they are preemies lol...@ RR, thank you.
Lovely
Thanks Anthia-Ofo.
Post a Comment