13 June 2011

Locs in a Sauna and Getting tired of DIY

My hair has been growing like crazy(sorry no pixs this time) and it has become somewhat of a burden in regards to maintaining.  I am right about nine weeks since my last re-ti (I usually tighten at 8 weeks) and I liken my hair to a train wreck.  I have lots of locs attempting to join one another in marriage and all have major new growth.  I've put off my tightening because I could not motivate myself to begin.  Now, I have no other choice so the journey has began.  It actually started, briefly, last night.  It seems like my head is getting larger or my locs are multiplying.

On another note, I purchased a home sauna yesterday and got in without considering the effects to my hair.  After my first session, my hair was dry as straw - not good.  I had to immediately add some moisture to get it back in balance.  I was prepared when I got back in today.  Hair was moist and it came out even more moist.  Loved it!

Between the Sauna and my 3 mile daily Walk Fit video, this weight should be coming off real soon.  Hopefully.

No comments: