Next month will mark my 4 Years of having my hair locked. Today, I just completed another re-ti. I tightened the top with the needle and the remaining hair with the latch hook. What I discovered is that the latch hook is much faster...finished over 2 day period but the needle gets me tighter results that last longer in between tightening. So I will see how long this tightening last....and how long my hair looks good. It feels good to be done with my hair already. It actually went pretty fast. I was completing sections before I knew it....lol. I think my hair still looks the same but the photos will tell for sure. Yep! Still looks the same to me....although the color is a little darker; of course I colored...lol.
10 January 2011
47 Month Re-Ti
Next month will mark my 4 Years of having my hair locked. Today, I just completed another re-ti. I tightened the top with the needle and the remaining hair with the latch hook. What I discovered is that the latch hook is much faster...finished over 2 day period but the needle gets me tighter results that last longer in between tightening. So I will see how long this tightening last....and how long my hair looks good. It feels good to be done with my hair already. It actually went pretty fast. I was completing sections before I knew it....lol. I think my hair still looks the same but the photos will tell for sure. Yep! Still looks the same to me....although the color is a little darker; of course I colored...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your hair looks beautiful! Happy New Year and many peace and blessings.
Hello Lovin, thanks for stopping by and much love for the compliments on my hair. Happy New Year to you also.
Nice, very nice!
Thanks Q.
Post a Comment