Me and my locs at 34 months (minus 10 days)
I'm scheduled for a 6 week Re-ti on 19 December. I really due for a shampoo and deep conditioner but right now I am just not feeling it...maybe later tonight...or in the morning.
No, I'm not naked...the computer camera blended my Cami to my skin tone a little too well...lol
Much Love, Ni

5 comments:
Hey NiHu!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad to hear from you. Your locks look great and I love the color it suits you very well.
Take Care
U look naked! lol Love the hair...
Hey BB, No problem. I enjoy the updates. Thanks for the comps.
LOL, Penny....I thought the same thing...it was late and I didn't feel like fooling with my camera so I just used the computer camera. Thanks for the comps on the hair.
those sl's are looking great!
Thanks Chel, They are a work in progress.
Post a Comment